1. The “Tiger-Cats 2020 Season Tickets” contest runs from 9 a.m. (Eastern Time) on September 16, 2019 until 5:00pm (Eastern Time) on November 1, 2019.
2. To be entered into the contest, contestants must receive a home and/or auto insurance quote from FirstOntario Insurance Brokers. Contestant can request the quote by calling FirstOntario Insurance Brokers, by submitting a request through www.FirstOntarioInsurance.com or by any other means made available by FirstOntario Insurance Brokers. Contestants must complete the quote process over the phone with a broker by Friday November 1, 2019 11:59 pm (Eastern Time).
3. This contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and older, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of FirstOntario Insurance Brokers, its parent company FirstOntario Credit Union, subsidiaries and affiliates. The contest is only available to individuals who reside in Ontario; it is not open to residents of Quebec.
4. There will be one (1) prize awarded for the “Tiger-Cats 2020 Season Tickets” contest consisting of one (1) pair of season tickets to Hamilton Tiger Cats 2020 season home games at Tim Horton’s Field located at 64 Melrose Ave. N., Hamilton, Ontario. No prize substitution is permitted, except by FirstOntario Insurance Brokers, in their sole discretion. FirstOntario Insurance Brokers reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal or greater value.
5. All contest entries are the property of FirstOntario Insurance Brokers.
6. The prize winner will be chosen in a random draw. The draw will be held on Wednesday November 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time).
7. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries receiving an insurance quote.
8. The prize will be awarded upon verification that the potential winning entrant has met all contest requirements, including successfully answering a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question. The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred. Attempts will be made to contact the potential winning entrant at the phone number that was provided during the quote process, for a period of two (2) days following the draw date. If the potential winning entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time, FirstOntario Insurance Brokers reserves the right to void that entry and select another potential winning entrant for the prize.
9. To be awarded the prize the winner must sign a waiver indicating his/her agreement to be bound by contest rules and agrees that FirstOntario Insurance Brokers shall have the right to announce and publish the winner’s name, address (city only), photograph and likeness without compensation in any advertising or publicity. This contest is subject to all relevant laws.
10. FirstOntario Insurance Brokers does not, under any circumstances, sell or willingly disclose to any third party, information that is gathered.
11. To claim the prize, the winner will make arrangements with FirstOntario Insurance Brokers. The Hamilton Tiger- Cats and subsidiaries are not affiliated with this contest.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.